[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Sat, 28 Jul 12 07:32:18 UTC aishu (14) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- when I fight with my father
- Where would you like to live?
- where i can be happy all the time
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- to have a puppy and be with my loved ones
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- those who live in a world i can only dream of
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- all who have done good for their people
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- my mother
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- those who i want to be like
- Your favorite painter?
- leonardo da vinci
- Your favorite musician?
- a r Rahman
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- humour,common sense
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- Your favorite occupation?
- reading stories, drawing, singing to myself
- Who would you have liked to be?
- someone who isn't shy
- Your most marked characteristic?
- to be happy and consoling anyone who needs to be consoles
- What do you most value in your friends?
- What is your principle defect?
- anger.I cannot manage my anger
- What would you like to be?
- a person who can talk freely with everyone
- What is your favorite color?
- green for nature and blue for the ocean and the heavens
- What is your favorite flower?
- the hibiscus
- What is your favorite bird?
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- Enid blyton,Maggie stiefvater, and
- Who are your favorite poets?
- William Wordsworth
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- my father for his carefree and easy way of handling things without getting angry
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- rani of jhansi
- What are your favorite names?
- What is it you most dislike?
- poachers and everyone who mistreat animals
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- Adolf Hitler
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- Mahatma Gandhi s wash way of chucking the Britishers out of India without any violence
- How would you like to die?
- as someone who the people I know will remember in a good way
- What is your present state of mind?
- What is your motto?
- stay happy no matter what situation your facing
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of aishu's answers being displayed as featured answer.