[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 07:21:06 UTC altron2095 answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- To be found by my mother
- Where would you like to live?
- In the land of reverie wherein dwells all inner music
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- fame, fortune, fancy, and fucking
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- crassness and vulgarity- all possess them
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- Voltaire, Bertrand Russell, Genghis Khan
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- My educators, those long-suffering matrons
- Your favorite painter?
- Max Ernst
- Your favorite musician?
- Clint Conley
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- Intellect and aspiration to grounds for self-respect
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- humor and wit, indulgence
- Your favorite virtue?
- poetic sense
- Your favorite occupation?
- living in another world, whether musical. verbal, written, or dreamed
- Who would you have liked to be?
- someone I never met who had a life of supremely unremarkable circumstance, but little aspiration, and great fulfillment in empty gesture
- Your most marked characteristic?
- The need to be admired and given fealty and loyalty
- What do you most value in your friends?
- appreciation of humor
- What is your principle defect?
- a weak drive to create or change, lack of will to take action
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- to seek without finding, and to die without having lived full and well
- What would you like to be?
- myself as my brother sees me
- What is it you most dislike?
- brutishness and dullness
- How would you like to die?
- in my sleep, of old age, with a winning smile and an erection
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of altron2095's answers being displayed as featured answer.