[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 08:58:10 UTC angie (29) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- to be alone and unloved
- Where would you like to live?
- in the city in the hustle and bustle of real life
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- to be loved and be doing something I love much and feel accomplished doing so.
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- to the lack of being able to decide the many things I would like to do with my life.
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- strong women whose conviction is what drives them to be great.
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- Mixture of Cleopatra, Anne of Boleyn, Marilyn Monroe and greek philosophers who were politicians.
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- daily women who seem to balance entreprenurial lives with a healthy family life.
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- I don't feel a heroin in someone fictional
- Your favorite painter?
- Your favorite musician?
- classical Beethoven, new aged Madonna
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- Drive, perseverance and conversational
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- strength, tenderness and forgiveness
- Your favorite virtue?
- being a good human being and good to the universe at large
- Your favorite occupation?
- being incharge, creating and adding something to the universe.
- Who would you have liked to be?
- ridiculously existential... but someone who doesn't have to fight sooo hard to get to where I want to be.
- Your most marked characteristic?
- strong will, ability to hold my own in large conversations and that I love to give so much and spoil others.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- conversation, laughter and not being judgemental of me
- What is your principle defect?
- laziness and lack of getting it done
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- not to have lived a fulfilled life where those I have loved didn't feel to love me back.
- What would you like to be?
- a great person, doing something fantastic and being the most I can be.
- What is your favorite color?
- pink... it's exuberance and colourfulness is the greatest.
- What is your favorite flower?
- gerber daisies for their multitude of colour and grandness while still being simple
- What is your favorite bird?
- the blue jay
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- i do not have one
- Who are your favorite poets?
- as well
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- my mother and some of the teachers I have had
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- Cleopatra, Anne of Boleyn and Marilyn Monroe
- What are your favorite names?
- the ones I named my children and my own
- What is it you most dislike?
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- none as they are all teachable figures you can learn to be or not to be like
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- when Greece refused to be under rule of Mussolini
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- How would you like to die?
- peaceful and surrounded by those who loved me
- What is your present state of mind?
- gittery because I am in need of more, to do more to be more.
- What is your motto?
- life isn't as trivial as it appears... but I don't think this one has helped me any longer and I need a new one.
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of angie's answers being displayed as featured answer.