[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 19:56:02 UTC bram-stienkt-vermeire-ja! (18) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- Your most marked characteristic?
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Understanding and a good sense of humor.
- What is your principle defect?
- Lack of stress,
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- Not to have any interest at all in anything.
- What would you like to be?
- Alive and well for another 18 years.
- What is your favorite color?
- Plain Red.
- What is your favorite flower?
- a Magnolia.
- What is your favorite bird?
- The Pigeon.
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- Albert Camus, JRR Tolkien, DH Lawrence, Goethe.
- Who are your favorite poets?
- Lord Byron, Perce Bysse Shelley, Jotie t'Hooft.
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- Hugo Chavez partly, for the things he's doing in behalf of his people.
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- Rosa Luxemburg.
- What are your favorite names?
- Jewish (Jiddish) surnames and biblical names.
- What is it you most dislike?
- To disaprove something you don't know. (and I'm guilty too..)
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- Historians who wrote in behalf of the glory of their own nation or leader.
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- Belgian independence, not the revolution itself, but its relevance today.
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- The smell of pine trees in a little box.
- How would you like to die?
- What a question, as a person of 18 years old it's pointless to think about this.
- What is your present state of mind?
- Neutral. What can I say?
- What is your motto?
- Take the long road!
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of bram-stienkt-vermeire-ja!'s answers being displayed as featured answer.