[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 23:38:18 UTC cartike answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- being away from the people that make me what I am
- Where would you like to live?
- anywhere... as long as I live in peace with myself
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- living with my friends and my other half, laughing and making memories...no complications, no regrets just...living good
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- those that lead to good things
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- I`m not sure I have any... I love reality more than anything. it`s not based on dreams, it can`t ruin your spirit
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- all the people who made a difference, whatever that may be
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- people that bear the weight of the world on their shoulders and still manage to keep it together
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- same as heroes
- Your favorite painter?
- Jaakko Mattila, finnish painter
- Your favorite musician?
- I don`t have a favourite one. My love for music and musicians is something I cannot give to a single person
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- courage to speak his mind, intelligence (no doubt), respect, limits
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- intelligence, love for the beautiful, determination, strength
- Your favorite virtue?
- the usual
- Your favorite occupation?
- listening to music, watching movies, traveling, taking photos
- Who would you have liked to be?
- I`d love to be me...the "me" I was a while ago
- Your most marked characteristic?
- strength to overcome anything, will to live, a sense of humor, friendship, open-mindness
- What do you most value in your friends?
- the fact that they`re with me no matter what, they support and love me... I hit the jackpot
- What is your principle defect?
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- losing... losing my mind, my voice, my hearing, the people important to me, etc
- What would you like to be?
- a better person
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite flower?
- I like any flowers
- What is your favorite bird?
- the vulture
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- any that write horror, thrillers and manage to give me goosebumps
- Who are your favorite poets?
- I`m afraid I`m not a big fan of poetry
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- my best friend, my lover
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- What are your favorite names?
- Alexander is my favorite name
- What is it you most dislike?
- errors, bad decisions, lack of communication, lies, masks to hide what`s really inside ....all my own mistakes and what not
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- I think we should all love our history. Without it, we wouldn`t be where we are today
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- I can`t say...
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- a good singing voice
- How would you like to die?
- happy with what I`ve accomplished, whatever it may be
- What is your present state of mind?
- I`m overthinking everything again...I guess you could also say I`m melancholic, hopeful, and much more
- What is your motto?
- "Hold on until there is nothing left"
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of cartike's answers being displayed as featured answer.