[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Fri, 27 Jul 12 10:32:13 UTC cheeky (26) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- to know you will die alone and never be loved
- Where would you like to live?
- On an island in the tropics
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- when you discover WHAT it is you are looking for
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- Robert Jordan (for whom the bell tolls), Robert the Bruce (Braveheart), Danny Archer (Blood Diamond),
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, Ernest Hemmingway, Aristotle,
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- The bellibones, beauties and angels
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- Those full of love
- Your favorite painter?
- Your favorite musician?
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- How he treats the lesser man
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- How she treats others
- Your favorite virtue?
- Your favorite occupation?
- Who would you have liked to be?
- Your most marked characteristic?
- What do you most value in your friends?
- What is your principle defect?
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- to die alone
- What would you like to be?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite flower?
- What is your favorite bird?
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- Who are your favorite poets?
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- The women of the heroic men of history
- What are your favorite names?
- no names
- What is it you most dislike?
- my own worst qualities
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- Iam not sufficiently educated to say
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- WW1 two sides stopping on Christmas
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- How would you like to die?
- for the sake of others
- What is your present state of mind?
- sadness, worthlessness, pointlessness, yearning
- What is your motto?
- The world is a fine place and worth the fighting for
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of cheeky's answers being displayed as featured answer.