[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Tue, 23 Aug 16 23:32:16 UTC christy (44) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- To be alone, forgotten
- Where would you like to live?
- In the highest mountains surrounded by people who love me
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- the unconditional love of the masses
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- The ability to exact revenge, immediately and with a vengance
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- Lennie Smalls, human life is so fragile and easily crushed. How noble to be born of the lowest station and yet find hope.
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- Vlad the Impaler, who fought harder for his family than Vlad?
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- Any woman who can create life from her own screaming body
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- Joan of Ark, or her parts which are fictional
- Your favorite painter?
- Salvador Dali, Persistance is Memory
- Your favorite musician?
- A young, Irish woman who played an instrument similar to the flute, in 1489
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- Fierce protectiveness over his wife and children
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- Your favorite virtue?
- The theological virtues; Faith, Hope and Charity. Cardinal virtues rule mans behavior while faith hope and charity rule his heart.
- Your favorite occupation?
- Creating anything that will add value to the world. That may be a tiny hut or an entire village.
- Who would you have liked to be?
- I am only me. The pitfalls and pains I have felt are mine. So is the love and joy. I would not trade it for anothers.
- Your most marked characteristic?
- What do you most value in your friends?
- What is your principle defect?
- My inability to accept that which is not absolute and the vengance that follows
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- To be forgotten
- What would you like to be?
- My ideal self as I hope others perceive me
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite flower?
- Jasime and Gardenia, it is not myth that the strongest scents attract the gods
- What is your favorite bird?
- The white peacock
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- Stephen King and Anne Rice (who almost got it right)
- Who are your favorite poets?
- William Shakespear
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- Men who fight and die for what they believe in and women who give create life for the same reason
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- Joan of Ark, a bit crazy but she went at it with passion
- What are your favorite names?
- Cadeyrn, it is mine as I claim it
- What is it you most dislike?
- The pain of a short life
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- Any who have caused suffering to the innocent for their own morbid pleasure
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- Recreating the closest to a Viking mentality the world may ever see again in the Green Berets and the Navy SEALs
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- None that i do not already possess
- How would you like to die?
- I would not like to die and as it is not an option for me, I would only want this to remain so
- What is your present state of mind?
- At peace.... finally
- What is your motto?
- Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of christy's answers being displayed as featured answer.