[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Fri, 03 Oct 14 17:02:57 UTC cr (34) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- To have lived through the death of some of the gentlest people I've known.
- Where would you like to live?
- In my grandfather's house
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- To be content with life
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- My love for food
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- integrity, gentleness
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- integrity, compassion
- Your favorite virtue?
- Your favorite occupation?
- Who would you have liked to be?
- a blade of grass or a fig tree
- Your most marked characteristic?
- My passion for learning
- What do you most value in your friends?
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- To lose someone I love and be able to do nothing to help them
- What would you like to be?
- A person I am comfortable with.
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite flower?
- What is your favorite bird?
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- My grandfather, Beulah Aunty
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- The ability to heal
- How would you like to die?
- Quickly, painlessly and young.
- What is your present state of mind?
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of cr's answers being displayed as featured answer.