[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Fri, 16 Dec 11 10:03:44 UTC dmca (38) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- The feeling of lonelieness
- Where would you like to live?
- Somewhere that feels safe and tranquil
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- What Proust said--sans the theater (surrounded by love and peace, never feeling lonely)
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- All of them. My greatest indulgence is fault.
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- I don't know
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- I don't follow history
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- The amazing women who have come to be my friends and inspirations later in life
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- See above
- Your favorite painter?
- Edward Hopper
- Your favorite musician?
- Aimee Mann
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- Your favorite virtue?
- Integrity. It leads to trust and all other values/virtues/emotions are based on trust.
- Your favorite occupation?
- Absorption of all things new--places, people, experiences. To wander. To explore. To learn
- Who would you have liked to be?
- Mark Twain
- Your most marked characteristic?
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Honesty/loyalty/dependability/integrity--all as one
- What is your principle defect?
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- To have never known love
- What would you like to be?
- My best self. Without the negatives, burdens, scars
- What is your favorite color?
- Charcoal gray
- What is your favorite flower?
- I don't have one
- What is your favorite bird?
- I love many birds. The majesty of birds of prey. The memory of a simple Robin in spring
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- Who are your favorite poets?
- I'm a sucker for the simple solitude of Robert Frost--as cliche as it is. And Emily Dickinson for being a trailblazer and a romantic
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- My Grandfather and 2-3 strong, inspiring (unamed) female friends in my life
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- Any women that managed to make the history books despite the odds
- What are your favorite names?
- What is it you most dislike?
- What he said. And injustice.
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- Those that rose through no just cause
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- I hate war. I admire the many veterans in my family and my life.
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- How would you like to die?
- Quickly and painlessly. And not alone.
- What is your present state of mind?
- See Proust. And pensive because of same.
- What is your motto?
- It is what it is
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of dmca's answers being displayed as featured answer.