[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Tue, 11 Oct 11 21:36:40 UTC indy (30) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- Feeling Alone
- Where would you like to live?
- In a place of comfort
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- Being loved, inspired and never having to feel negatively about myself
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- Being Lazy
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- Anyone who has true self confidence and tenderness
- Your favorite painter?
- Your favorite musician?
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- Your favorite occupation?
- Caring for my child
- Your most marked characteristic?
- To feel good about myself
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Tenderness and wit
- What is your principle defect?
- weakness of will
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- to be alone
- What would you like to be?
- someone who cared less of what others thought
- What is your favorite color?
- depends on my mood
- What is your favorite flower?
- Real ones
- What is your favorite bird?
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of indy's answers being displayed as featured answer.